Check items to add to the cart or select all
Velouitinos Early Harvest Organic Green Olive Oil
Excellent free-flowing green olive oil with medium intensity, fruity and slightly spicy flavor.
The name 'Velouitinos' which accompanies all products is a unique and original concept created specifically to highlight the unique qualitative characteristics of olives, olive oil, but also of the perennial trees from which they are produced. It corresponds to a character as presented in the original etiquettes of Velouitinos, and nowadays constitutes a point of reference for them. It comes from an instant inspiration, the capture of the image of this noble personality. Velouitinos is a positive energy, a catalyst and helper. He is our scientific partner in the fifth dimension. Velouitinos is a winter swimmer, he likes bathing in the morning sun, running through the woods and climbing on trees.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil PGI
While the oil is extracted at an external independent unit (mill), special attention is given to temperatures, which are developed in the process, so that the final product contains all the excellent features of an Extra Virgin Olive Oil of Thassos (Protected Geographical Indication).
The company has the following certifications:
- BioHellas: (Institute of Biological Control Products) Certification for Organic Farming and Processing
- AgroCert: Protected Designation of Origin for Throuba Olive Thassos
- AgroCert: Protected Geographical Indication for Extra Virgin Olive Oil of Thassos
- NOP-USDA: Organic certification according to U.S. standards
And is currently in the process of certification for the following:
- HACCP ISO 22000: Management Systems Food Safety Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- Demeter: Certification of Biodynamic Agriculture
- JAS: Organic certification according to Japanese standards
- Bio-Suisse: Organic certification according to Swiss standards
|Price per litre||€20.00|
|Net Weight||0,50 lt Glass - 16,9 fl oz|
|Cultivation||Without chemical fertilizers, pesticides and insecticides.|
|Harvest Time||November to February|
|Production||Cold press extraction|
|Use||For cooking and salads|
Maybe the best Review by Rita
Quality Shipping Time Value
This is maybe the best olive oil I have ever tried. Excellent taste. The flavor is a little bit spicy. Very good package.