Velouitinos Green Packaging Throuba Thassos Olives PDO Organic Agriculture
0,18kg - Compact and handy pack of 180 grams.
Packed in modified atmosphere, the green packaging of “Velouitinos” is ripe olives with 1.78% by weight salt. It contains the minimum possible salt so that the natural flavor of the olive is not destroyed. Keep in a cool, dark place until best before date and refrigerate after opening.
The company has the following certifications:
- BioHellas: (Institute of Biological Control Products) Certification for Organic Farming and Processing
- AgroCert: Protected Designation of Origin for Throuba Olive Thassos
- AgroCert: Protected Geographical Indication for Extra Virgin Olive Oil of Thassos
- NOP-USDA: Organic certification according to U.S. standards
And is currently in the process of certification for the following:
- HACCP ISO 22000: Management Systems Food Safety Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- Demeter: Certification of Biodynamic Agriculture JAS: Organic certification according to Japanese standards
- Bio-Suisse: Organic certification according to Swiss standards
Shipping Time Value QualityUntil now, I knew only about Kalamata olives and green olives. When I saw these black olives I decided to try them. I bought the small package, in case I didn't like them. Excellent quality and taste. Not salty at all. Very fast shipping. I'm going for the big package now!