Velouitinos Green Packaging Throuba Thassos Olives PDO Organic Agriculture
0,36kg - Compact and handy pack of 360 grams.
Packed in modified atmosphere, the green packaging of “Velouitinos” is ripe olives with 1.78% by weight salt. It contains the minimum possible salt so that the natural flavor of the olive is not destroyed. Keep in a cool, dark place until best before date and refrigerate after opening.
The company has the following certifications:
- BioHellas: (Institute of Biological Control Products) Certification for Organic Farming and Processing
- AgroCert: Protected Designation of Origin for Throuba Olive Thassos
- AgroCert: Protected Geographical Indication for Extra Virgin Olive Oil of Thassos
- NOP-USDA: Organic certification according to U.S. standards
And is currently in the process of certification for the following:
- HACCP ISO 22000: Management Systems Food Safety Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- Demeter: Certification of Biodynamic Agriculture JAS: Organic certification according to Japanese standards
- Bio-Suisse: Organic certification according to Swiss standards
Quality Value Shipping TimeIn my experience, Velouitinos PDO Organic Black Olives are simply the best in the world. They are naturally flavoursome and contain very little salt, making them a nutritious and healthy food. I hope is low/no salt variety continues to be produced and marketed more widely.
Quality Value Shipping TimeThese olives were delicious. The flavor is excellent and no salty at all. I keep them in refrigerator and are OK until the last one. I was surprised when I received them, no smashed at all. Very good packaging and very quick. I recommend these olives.